Fw: Philippines -- trapped, desperate, and at risk

  • oscar dayaon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009

      --- On Mon, 11/2/09, Christian History Newsletter <history-html@...> wrote:

      From: Christian History Newsletter <history-html@...>
      Subject: Philippines -- trapped, desperate, and at risk
      To: dayaon@...
      Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 10:00 PM

      If this page is not displaying correctly, please view the online version
      Christian HistorySubscribe to ChristianHistory.net
      Monday, November 02, 2009

      Please read this information from CTI or our sponsors, who are helping support the ministry of Christianity Today International. You may change your newsletter options by visiting this page.

      Many children in the Philippines often leave school to work in backbreaking jobs...because they have no other choice. They belong in school – instead of working for mere pennies a day. And without you, these kids don't have a chance.

      But you can make all the difference in the world to them by sponsoring one now. A life changing investment in a child is just $22 a month, or a mere 75 cents a day – and you can help stop the horrors of poverty. Your monthly support will help us keep these children safe - and off the streets where danger lurks.

      Please don't let these children in the Philippines continue to get dragged down. Help them have a choice. Sponsor a child now...and end the vicious cycle of poverty. And we have selected a special child just for you – simply use this link to learn more.

      Please give her HOPE

      PHILIPPINES: Trapped, desperate and at risk...the horrific effects of poverty are far reaching, causing permanent physical and psychological damage to children, often robbing them of an otherwise stable future that we often take for granted here at home.

      bbb logo

      We are proud of our financial accountability and integrity.

      Children International has been highly rated by the American Institute of Philanthropy, and Consumers Digest magazine has named Children International a leading U.S. humanitarian relief charity. In fiscal year 2008, 80 percent of expenses went toward programs and services to benefit children and families.

      Children International2000 East Red Bridge Road
      P.O. Box 219055
      Kansas City, MO 64121

      The Christian History & Biography Newsletter
      Delivered via e-mail to subscribers each week.

      MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION:

      You are currently subscribed as: dayaon@...

      Please do not send postings or comments to this list.
      Its sole purpose is to distribute this newsletter.

      Copyright ©2009 ChristianityToday.com, Christianity Today International
      465 Gundersen Drive, Carol Stream, IL 60188
      All rights reserved.