Fw: VIP List for Four Years in One Night

  • edwindt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,

      Our kababayan teachers here in DCPS are inviting all of us to this event. (They wanted to invite all of us personally, but they don't have all your numbers and emails. So, Sonny Fetalcorin requested me to forward this invitation to all of you.). Just please "Respondez s'il vous plait" to Bryan (ang may pakana ng lahat) if you can make it.

      Edwin