Merry Christmas

  • edwindt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,

      Back home, I remember that when the first time the month ends in "ber" every year, we already start to hear Christmas carols over the radio, see a lot of Christmas decorations especially at the malls and other stores, and really feel that ambience preparing us for the Yuletide season. That explains that seemingly too early greeting of the subject of my email.

      Merry Christmas to each and every one.

      In relation to this upcoming season, one of our colleagues has suggested to a group of us that we prepare for a Christmas gathering on any of those days during the Christmas break. I'm just throwing this out there for some reactions. If there are a lot of favorable ones, we can proceed with it. If not, well, I guess we will just have to celebrate it by ourselves, with our our families.

      Also, another suggestion from our igsu-on, DongJ: it might be time for us to organize a bit, even just for some lighter purpose of preparing for occasions like this. So, maybe we can start with a social committee. Or, maybe we can also choose some people to volunteer for a fund-raising committe for that occasion, etc.

      What do you think?

      Anyway, let's just throw it out there and see what comes up...

      Ingat palagi,
      Edwin

      P.S.
      If you can see, I am only sending this email to pinoy_usmdc. As I announce earlier last month, we will cancel those two groups starting the end of August. Well, we might actually not need to do that. It will just stop being used, and people who are still not members of THIS group will see the need to join.

      P.S. 2:

      I already got my approval of the I-140. So, yours might soon be coming if it's not there already.
    • Marivic Cruz
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
        Hey Kuya Edwin and fans,

        Yep, its ber month na! we can sing the "boom-tarat-tarat" of wowoweee!!! haha
        Newei, gogogo ako sa xmas celebration gathering!! sana join din ang lahat.
        P.s.
        Congrats sa mga may I-140 approval mwahhh=)