Work for those who are looking for some income

  • edwindt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Dear Colleagues,

      If there is anybody you know who is able-bodied, and is looking for some income this summer, we have a friend who is looking for people who can work 12 hours a day, 5 days a week for 6 weeks, $12.50/hour, to pack and unpack household stuff, starting this Monday, July 7, 2008. Briefing on Sunday.

      For more information, please contact my son, Patrick, (202) 468-0795.

      Good Luck.

      Edwin