To first registrants/joiners

  • Edwin dela Torre
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Thanks for your quick reply and action on joining this group. We can
      say you are the pioneers.

      I'd like to invite you to post your messages here, or your photos also.
      This would make our new group mail more dynamic and more active. That
      might just entice the hesitant ones to join us.

      I am going ahead with the photos posting before the end of the week.

      Ingat.
      Edwin