Re: [pinoy_cosplay] ARTFARM

  • J.C. GOMEZ
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2001
      Hi,
      My name is Miao, did I come at a bad time? Why is one of your best members
      leaving? I know she has her reasons but...oro. Oh never mind, there are
      times and seasons for all things, why not anime? Please, dozo, could
      somebody please draw a map or something going to the Artfarm ,coz I¹m
      really, really bad with directions and its my first time in the big city,
      gomen. I¹m only a harmless country kitten …:3 meow. Or maybe you can tell me
      how far is it from Shaw and Edsa...or which side it is facing towards Pasig.
      I would be very grateful and share my stash of catnip with you, ne.
      Mmmmm...sayonara.

      5/5/01 11:06 PM Miguel Llave mig@...

      > Hi,
      >
      > can anyone tell me what happened in then meeting? I read the message
      > at about 2:00 already so I could not come. Are there still openings?
      >

      > Thanks

      What you do in life, echoes in eternity!