Wanted: WEB DESIGNERS

  • Michael Rivero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012

      Hi
      Friends,

      I am
      looking for young talented Manila based web designers that have the following
      qualifications.

      WEB
      DESIGNER

      Skills:
      ·      Experience in developing websites
      and web applications.
      ·      Highly skillful in the use of Adobe
      Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator and other graphic softwares.
      ·      Possesses a Professional team player
      attitude.
      ·      Excellent in oral and written
      communication.
      ·      Highly creative and very adaptable
      in multiple art style.

      Requirements:
      ·      Graduate of any four year college
      multi-media course
      ·      2 years of working experience in any
      company
      ·      Must have an online portfolio

      Email me your updated resume and portfolio to:
      Miker_Rivero@...

      This job opening is solely under ABS-CBN Corporation.
      Great
      benefits and incentives will be granted to the hired applicants