Business Training

  • Jennylyn Sia
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      *Hi, sharing information with you as part of our mission to spread financial
      education. If you think entrepreneurship is not for you, please pass to your
      friends and disregard this message.*

      *---------------------------------------------------------------------*

      *CREATE ABUNDANCE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY**
      �A community dedicated to creating a world that works for all�

      Life Entrepreneurship Program

      *Life Entrepreneurship is Being a contribution, Doing business while living
      life�s purpose and Having personal development and significance.

      Our Vision: *Create One Thousand Multi-Millionaires by the year 2020*.

      Our Mission: *Spread Financial Education throughout the Nation*.

      This program is open only to people who are *success-driven, open-minded,
      coachable, willing to build and expand their business empire.*

      If you share the same vision of a *First World Philippines* by year 2020, I
      invite you to one of our public events entitled:

      *Wealth Course: �Discovering and Reprogramming your Personal Wealth
      Operating System and Money Blueprints�*

      This course consists of three Modules. One module per session (3 hours).

      Module 1. *Awareness* - Uncovering Money Operating Systems �
      Module 2. *Understanding* - Source of Limiting Wealth Beliefs & Empowering
      Wealth Beliefs�
      Module 3. *Reconditioning* - Reprogramming Money Operating Systems �

      **

      *Schedules for May:*
      *Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday*
      Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
      Venue: Makati, Philippines*

      *Fee: *200php per module for food purchase at the venue

      *Limited slots only. **

      *

      *Reservation Details:*
      1. Text me the following details: Full name, age, occupation, email, date,
      venue and time slot.

      *I will send you a confirmation thru your mobile. No text, no reservation.**
      *2. Bring pen and paper.
      3. Come on time.

      Help us spread financial literacy by forwarding this invitation to your
      friends and families. To get to know us better, register in www.ca2020.net.
      *Get to know int�l and regional schedules for UAE, Japan, Cebu, Iloilo,
      Laguna, Baguio, other regions on the site.

      Everyone wants to be wealthy, what sets you apart from others is when you *TAKE
      ACTION*!

      *RSVP: **Coach Jenny Sia*

      0917.572.5213(Globe)

      0932.759.0089 (Sun)

      jennylynsia@...

      www.ca2020.net

      http://jennylynsia.blogspot.com

      (CA2020 website is exclusive only to serious entrepreneurs. Kindly indicate
      Coach Jenny Sia as the person who invited you to the site for faster
      registration approval.)

      *" If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
      right.� -Henry Ford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/henryford122817.html>
      **

      *

    • jennylynsia@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
        Hi, sharing information with you as part of our mission to spread
        financial education. If you think entrepreneurship is not for you,
        please pass to your friends and disregard this message.

        CREATE ABUNDANCE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
        "A community dedicated to creating a world that works for all"

        Life Entrepreneurship Program

        Life Entrepreneurship is Being a contribution, Doing business while
        living life's purpose and Having personal development and
        significance.

        Our Vision: Create One Thousand Multi-Millionaires by the year 2020.

        Our Mission: Spread Financial Education throughout the Nation.

        This program is open only to people who are success-driven, open-minded,
        coachable, willing to build and expand their business empire.

        If you share the same vision of a First World Philippines, I invite you
        to one of our public events entitled:

        Wealth Course: "Discovering and Reprogramming your Personal Wealth
        Operating System and Money Blueprints"

        This course consists of three Modules. One module per session (3 hours).

        Module 1. Awareness - Uncovering Money Operating Systems ™
        Module 2. Understanding - Source of Limiting Wealth Beliefs & Empowering
        Wealth Beliefs™
        Module 3. Reconditioning - Reprogramming Money Operating Systems ™

        Schedules for March 2012-May 2012:
        Makati City

        Day: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

        Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm

        Cebu City

        Day: Monday, Wednesday

        Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm

        Fee: 200php per module for food purchase at the venue

        Outside Manila/Philippines:

        Online courses can be arranged, if you have Skype, Mic, and headset.
        Pls. send me a PM if you are serious to learn business.

        Limited slots only.

        Reservation Details:
        1. Text me the following details: Full name, age, occupation, email,
        date, venue and time slot. I will send you a confirmation thru your
        mobile. No text, no reservation.
        2. Bring a valid ID, pen and paper.

        www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/> .

        Everyone wants to be wealthy, what sets you apart from others is when
        you TAKE ACTION!

        RSVP: Coach Jenny Sia

        +63917.572.5213(Globe)

        +63932.759.0089 (Sun)