Looking for a FREELANCE SOUND ENGINEER

  • Michael Rivero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hi there!

      I am currently looking for a highly skilled and talented freelance sound
      engineer for a series of Video Game Projects.

      Here are the qualifications:

      FREELANCE SOUND ENGINEER
      * Technical skills in Audio Recording and Mixing.
      * Has a talented in Musical Composition.
      * Must have a good Musical “ear” in identifying what sound or music will
      sell to the market or fit to the product.
      * Can translate the verbal concepts into quality audio.
      * Must be technically knowledgeable and flexible in using several Audio
      softwares.
      * Has an experience in multi-media audio engineering.
      * Must be currently residing in Manila, Philippines

      * Deep passion for video games is a big plus

      Please send us your latest resume to:

      raphy@...

      Make sure you provide us an online audioreel sample that we can review.

      Thanks,

      http://www.satoricg.com/