DO YOU HAVE THE TRAITS OF A BUSINESS TYCOON? Find Out Here!

  • dyan.ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      DO YOU HAVE THE TRAITS OF
      A BUSINESS TYCOON?

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557461901237948002]
      <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSASJ4wODmI/AAAAAAAAAK8/E2HId-z5B\
      _I/s1600/Billionaires%2Btagpi.jpg>

      First, what really is a TYCOON?
      By definition, a TYCOON is an extremely powerful business person.
      So, do you have what it takes to become powerful in the arena of
      business?

      After reading and listening to success stories of several local &
      international entrepreneurs, I came up with a summary of......

      THE COMMON TRAITS OF MOST BUSINESS TYCOONS:

      TYCOON = IQ + EQ + FQ + AQ + NQ

      INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT (IQ)
      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557483013982666450]
      <http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSAlWz20PtI/AAAAAAAAALE/rWTiluygg\
      SI/s1600/IQ.jpg>
      Fond of answering IQ Tests over the internet?

      Great NEWS! You don't necessarily have to be an Einstein to be
      successful in business, so do not be disappointed if your IQ test score
      falls short of Einstein's 150. A lot of Billionaires like Bill Gates,
      Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg, Walt Disney, Henry Sy are school
      dropouts and non-graduates anyway.

      Although Math-savvy individuals have an advantage (as mentioned in a
      study of Forbes 400), these Math skills are NOT born, but developed.
      Parents who are into numbers can give a child an environment of
      influence for Math:

      "A study of Forbes 400 yielded that a significant percentage of them
      had parents with a high aptitude for math. Some of the most common
      professions among the parents of Forbes 400 members were engineer,
      accountant and small-business owner."
      Source: Forbes on MSN

      EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT (EQ)
      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557483180997904434]
      <http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSAlgiCWiDI/AAAAAAAAALM/rGtuPUTFr\
      vo/s1600/EQ.gif>
      Emotional Quotient is "the capacity to recognize your own feelings and
      those of others, and the self motivation to accurately control your
      emotions in your interaction with others."

      Emotional Quotient is responsible for most of our successes in life,
      whether one is in business or not.

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557483452140469634]
      <http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSAlwUHxvYI/AAAAAAAAALc/9gLgIqgLh\
      XI/s1600/EQ%2Bover%2BIQ.jpg>
      " A study of Fortune 500 companies showed that 90% of effective
      leadership comes from emotional intelligence. Sales personnel with a
      high level of emotional intelligence double their sales revenue
      compared to others. And programmers with an emotional intelligence
      aptitude of 10% develop software 3x faster than those who have a lower
      emotional intelligence rating. " Source: www.AllBusiness.com

      FINANCIAL QUOTIENT (FQ)
      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557483341838030386]
      <http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSAlp5NoFjI/AAAAAAAAALU/yzHoXiFSN\
      SI/s1600/financial%2Bquotient.jpg>
      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557494500938556722]
      <http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSAvzcGhJTI/AAAAAAAAAMU/urP5nlDS2\
      9c/s1600/exponential%2Bgrowth.jpg>

      Financial Quotient is one's ability to read financial statements,
      identify good investments from bad investments quickly, knowing the
      difference between assets and liabilities, practicing money management
      habits of the rich, knowing the businesses that will give them
      exponential growth.

      In short, these are business-related skills that can be developed. And
      with guidance from credible mentors, one can definitely zoom up his or
      her financial quotient, through education and experience.

      Based on observation, I conclude that Financial Quotient is only
      developed once you surround yourself with people who are financially
      savvy and have tangible financial results in business. My mentor once
      told me that to predict your financial future, "get the average income
      of the five people closest to you, and your own income shouldn't be that
      far". What my mentor meant was that ENVIRONMENT IS CRUCIAL if you wanna
      develop financial skills and mindset of a wealthy individual.

      ADVERSITY QUOTIENT (AQ)
      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557483790605601938]
      <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSAmEBAJzJI/AAAAAAAAALk/u4vqsTTjd\
      2g/s1600/adversity%2Bquotient.jpg>
      Adversity Quotient is the science of human resilience. It is one's
      ability to turn obstacles into opportunities. A tycoon's ability to
      THRIVE in the midst of criticisms, economic downturn, market failures.

      The tycoons themselves can not overemphasize the importance of
      Emotional Quotient & Adversity Quotient over IQ. When interviewed, it's
      obvious that John Gokongwei's strength of turning problems into
      opportunities made him one of Philippine's most influential billionaire
      industrialists, from a once 15-year old market vendor in his rusty
      bicycle.

      "I choose to live my life unafraid even during times when I was afraid.
      I discovered that opportunities don't find you; you find your
      opportunities. I found those opportunities when my father passed away,
      when the war came, through changes in presidents and their policies,
      during martial law, despite coup d'etats, past economic booms & busts,
      and in the midst of market shifts and movements." ~Gokongwei

      NETWORK QUOTIENT (NQ)
      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557483889317279314]
      <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSAmJwu2dlI/AAAAAAAAALs/2iWO4UVmz\
      wc/s1600/network%2Bquotient.jpg>
      Business is unquestionably about relationship building. And the more
      human lives you touch, the more income you're gonna get.

      You build relationships when you sell your vision to your investors.
      You build relationship when you look for business partners. You build
      relationship when you add value to your customers through your products
      and services.

      Among the 3 Resources of the Rich (i.e. Network, Cashflow and Networth),
      Network is something that you can build for free. You just invest time
      in improving your communication skills and connecting with people.

      According to Robert Kiyosaki, US Dollar Multi-millionaire & advocate of
      financial education to liberate the masses "Rich people build networks,
      everyone else look for jobs."

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557485522025027474]
      <http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSAnozCtl5I/AAAAAAAAAL8/8tuwFTc60\
      VI/s1600/thinking1.jpg>

      Now, have you somehow assessed yourself about your own strengths and
      weaknesses in comparison to the above traits of existing tycoons? Do you
      have that unstoppable feeling and guts that YES! you can give your
      dreams a fighting chance??

      If you believe that everything in life -- including the skills &
      mindset of the wealthy -- can be learned, I invite you to be part of
      our SECOND BATCH of 15 BUSINESS APPRENTICES to learn the following
      businesses, from zero:

      (1) Franchising and Professional Networking
      (2) Real Estate Development
      (3) Strategic Investment.

      Click Here for the Benefits of CA2020 Big Business Education:
      <http://successwealthabundance.blogspot.com/2011/01/ca2020-big-business-\
      education-benefits.html>

      If you have these attitude, YOU ARE WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
      (1) "I believe that to learn anything, i need to INVEST TIME for my
      education"
      (2) "Environment plays a crucial role in my entrepreneurial growth"
      (3) "I don't need to be born from a wealthy family to learn & do
      business."
      (4) "I recognize that wealthy people are generous & all successful
      people have been mentored at least once in their lives"
      (5) "It is through service and mission that I can truly optimize my
      entrepreneurial spirit"

      To schedule an interview with a business coach, text your NAME, AGE,
      OCCUPATION, EMAIL ADDRESS & REASON WHY YOU'RE THE NEXT CANDIDATE
      APPRENTICE to 0915-294-8858. And wait for a call from our team.

      To learn more about CA2020 Big Business Education, sign up on
      www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/> and write Dyan Ramos as the
      person who invited you to be given exclusive access.

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5557489168491397602]
      <http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/TSAq9DMCweI/AAAAAAAAAMM/2aOzl6BJc\
      xI/s1600/Dyan%2BRamos%2BMSE.jpg>

      DYAN RAMOS