THE SECRETS OF THE FILIPINO RICH, Revealed in a Fun Board Game!

  • dyan.ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      "The only difference between a rich person and a poor person
      is how they use their time"

      ************************************************************************\
      ******
      Wanting to start a business, but don't know how?
      Afraid to take risks and venture in an "unknown" market?
      Worried by lack of personal capital?
      Or simply curious on how the rich have done it?
      ************************************************************************\
      ******

      PLAY THE CASHFLOW BOARD GAME! AND...

      * LEARN HOW THE RICH BUILD THEIR WEALTH FROM LIMITED CASH
      * LEARN THE VOCABULARY & LANGUAGE OF THE RICH

      * LEARN VALUABLE LESSONS IN BUSINESS, WITHOUT LOSING REAL MONEY
      * HAVE FUN WHILE YOU LEARN TO BECOME FINANCIALLY SAVVY!

      NOTE: The lessons you will learn playing this game will save you
      millions of pesos from "experimenting" in the real world of business

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5475150980176838866]
      <http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/S_ukztESgNI/AAAAAAAAAEw/jV2VCLvan\
      6A/s1600/cashflow-8-27-07.jpg>

      OTHER BENEFITS OF THE CASHFLOW GAME:

      * You learn the basic concepts of business and investing in a simple and
      fun way, in fact even a 10-year old kid can play it

      * It is a simulation of what's happening in real life

      In the game:

      * you will have a profession (e.g. nurse, janitor, pilot)
      * you will get your monthly salary (paycheck)
      * and invest your money in businesses, real estate, paper assets like
      stocks and bonds

      * The goal is "to get out of the rat race" a.k.a. be financially free!
      (Financial freedom means your PASSIVE INCOME IS GREATER THAN YOUR
      EXPENSES)

      * You play in a team of maximum 6 players

      * If you're a first-timer, you play with other first-timers

      * Identifies the 4 types of people in the world of money and business
      (Employee, Self-employed, Business Owner, Investor) ,otherwise known as
      the "Cashflow Quadrant"

      * Facilitator will give clear instructions and will guide you through
      the whole game

      *Facilitator will give tips on how to "move from the left side to the
      right side of the quadrant" as shown below

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5451340586174908226]
      <http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/S6cNYXSgB0I/AAAAAAAAADI/TnBwJXY3V\
      yo/s1600-h/Robert-Kiyosaki-Rich-Dad-Poor-Dad-Cash-Flow-Quadrant.jpg>
      ************************************************************************\
      ***************
      WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PLAY IT?
      * A fee of P500 (or lower, depending on the venue)
      Note: ALL fees are inclusive of LUNCH
      * A calculator
      * An open-mind and enthusiasm for learning!
      ************************************************************************\
      ***************

      SCHEDULES:

      * SATURDAYS*
      8:30 am ~1:00 pm
      Spicy Fingers Restaurant, Greenbelt 2, Makati
      FEE: P400 if you come alone
      *P200 each if you come in a group of atleast 3 people

      * SUNDAYS*
      (This event includes speeches from seasoned entrepreneurs of CA2020*)
      8:30 am ~ 2:00 pm
      Asian Institute of Management (near Greenbelt), Makati
      FEE: P500 each if you come alone, or in a group

      It's a meaningful date with friends and family!
      LIMITED SEATS!
      ONLY RESERVED GUESTS ARE ACCOMODATED

      ========================================================================\
      ===============
      To reserve,follow the steps below:

      (1) Sign-up on www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/>
      (write DYAN RAMOS as the person who invited you to be given access)

      (2) Send your Name / Age / Occupation / Email address / Reason for
      Attending
      to 0929-5514774 or 0915-2948858
      ========================================================================\
      ===============

      Testimonial:
      "I've got an MBA and I didn't think I needed to be taught financial
      literacy.I was amazed at how much our culture has instilled in us that
      "being rich"equals "large income". Through CASHFLOW, I was able to shift
      my paradigm from earning more to making my assets work harder for
      me.Carol and I constantly joke about 'Doodads' whenever we get the
      temptation to buy something that uses up our cash. Thank you for
      introducing us to this game."
      - George Tran, Oregon

      More Testimonials on:
      http://www.cashflow101game.com/testimonials.htm
      <http://www.cashflow101game.com/testimonials.htm>

      "Financial Education should be a part of our curriculum and scoring
      systems so it's not only the rich kids that learn about money, it's ALL
      of us"
      ~David Bach

      IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE ABOVE SCHEDULE,
      BUT IS COMMITTED TO LEARNING WORLD-CLASS ENTREPRENEURSHIP,
      SIGN-UP ON www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/>
      (and write DYAN RAMOS as the person who invited you)
      G-o-o-d-l-u-c-k! [:)]