LEARN BUSINESS SKILLS ON THE CASHFLOW GAME (400 pesos)

  • dyan.ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010
      THE CASHFLOW BOARD GAME AND WORKSHOP
      as taught by Robert Kiyosaki, US Multi-Millionaire and bestselling
      author

      <http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/link/u/http%3A%5B%5D%5B%5D2.bp.blogsp\
      ot.com%5B%5D_sVWytCcJnfM%5B%5DS_ukztESgNI%5B%5DAAAAAAAAAEw%5B%5DjV2VCLva\
      n6A%5B%5Ds1600%5B%5Dcashflow-8-27-07.jpg/m/dyan1112>

      WHAT IS THE CASHFLOW GAME?

      * It teaches the concepts of investing & business in a simple and fun
      way, a 10-year old kid can play it

      * It is a simulation of real life - in the game, you will have a
      profession, get your monthly salary (paycheck) and invest in stocks,
      real estate, businesses etc

      * The goal is "to get out of the rat race" a.ka. be financially free!
      (Financial freedom means your PASSIVE INCOME IS GREATER THAN YOUR
      EXPENSES)

      * You play in a team of maximum 6 players; you play with other
      first-timers

      * Identifies the 4 types of people in the world of money and business
      (Employee, Self-employed, Business Owner, Investor) ,otherwise known as
      the Cashflow Quadrant

      * Facilitator will give inputs and tips on how to get out of the E and S
      quadrant to become a B and I

      <http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/link/u/http%3A%5B%5D%5B%5D3.bp.blogsp\
      ot.com%5B%5D_sVWytCcJnfM%5B%5DS6cNYXSgB0I%5B%5DAAAAAAAAADI%5B%5DTnBwJXY3\
      Vyo%5B%5Ds1600-h%5B%5DRobert-Kiyosaki-Rich-Dad-Poor-Dad-Cash-Flow-Quadra\
      nt.jpg/m/dyan1112>
      WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PLAY IT?
      * Fee of 400 pesos - inclusive of lunch - if you come alone
      (For the SATURDAY SCHEDULE, it's 200 pesos each if you come in a group
      of at least 3 people)
      * A calculator

      VENUE AND SCHEDULE:
      * SATURDAY
      8:30 am ~1:00 pm
      Spicy Fingers Restaurant, Greenbelt 2, Makati

      * SUNDAY
      8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm
      Makati Stock Exchange (MSE) Building, Ayala Ave, Makati

      IT IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN REAL-LIFE INVESTING AND WEALTH BUILDING
      THROUGH A FUN GAME! You'll be using play money so it is the best time to
      lose, and learn lessons that you can apply in real life!
      It's a meaningful date with friends and family!

      To reserve seats,
      (1) Sign-up on www.ca2020.net
      <http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/link/u/http%3A%5B%5D%5B%5Dwww.ca2020.\
      net/m/dyan1112>
      (an invitation from DYAN RAMOS)
      -- AND --
      (2) Send your name/age/occupation/reason for attending to
      0929-5514774 or 0915-2948858

      NOTE: Walk-in guests are not accepted, you should make reservations in
      advance.

      "The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how
      they use their time"
      ~Robert Kiyosaki
      Testimonial:
      "I've got an MBA and I didn't think I needed to be taught financial
      literacy. I was amazed at how much our culture has instilled in us that
      "being rich" equals "large income". Through CASHFLOW, I was able to
      shift my paradigm from earning more to making my assets work harder for
      me. Carol and I constantly joke about 'Doodads' whenever we get the
      temptation to buy something that uses up our cash. Thank you for
      introducing us to this game."
      - George Tran, Oregon

      More Testimonials on:
      http://www.cashflow101game.com/testimonials.htm
      <http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/link/u/http%3A%5B%5D%5B%5Dwww.cashflo\
      w101game.com%5B%5Dtestimonials.htm/m/dyan1112>