YOU'RE INVITED TO "THE CASHFLOW BOARD GAME & WORKSHOP "

  • dyan.ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2010
      -- THE CASHFLOW BOARD GAME AND WORKSHOP --
      as taught by Robert Kiyosaki, US Multi-Millionaire and bestselling
      author

      WHAT IS THE CASHFLOW GAME?

      * It teaches the concepts of investing and business in a simple and fun
      way, a 10-year old kid can play it
      * It is a simulation of real life -- in the game, you will have a
      profession, get your monthly salary (paycheck), AND invest (stocks, real
      estate, businesses)
      * The goal is "to get out of the rat race" a.ka. BE FINANCIALLY FREE
      * You play in a team of maximum 6 players; you play with other
      first-timers
      * Identifies the 4 types of people in the world of money and business
      (Employee, Self-employed, Business Owner, Investor) ,otherwise known as
      the Cashflow Quadrant
      * Facilitator will give inputs and tips on how to get out of the E and S
      quadrant to become a B and I

      [BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5451340586174908226]
      <http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sVWytCcJnfM/S6cNYXSgB0I/AAAAAAAAADI/TnBwJXY3V\
      yo/s1600-h/Robert-Kiyosaki-Rich-Dad-Poor-Dad-Cash-Flow-Quadrant.jpg>
      WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PLAY IT?
      * Fee of 400 pesos - inclusive of lunch - if you come alone
      (For the SATURDAY SCHEDULE, it's 200 pesos each if you come with at
      least 2 friends)
      * A calculator

      VENUE AND SCHEDULE:
      * FIRST 3 SATURDAYS of the MONTH
      (April 3, April 10, April 17)
      8:30 am ~1:00 pm
      Spicy Fingers Restaurant, Greenbelt 2, Makati

      * SUNDAY SCHEDULE ("Cashflow and Millionaire Mind Gathering")
      (May 2)
      8:30 am ~ 2:00 pm
      Makati Stock Exchange (MSE) Building, Ayala Ave, Makati

      IT IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN REAL-LIFE INVESTING AND WEALTH BUILDING
      THROUGH A FUN GAME! You'll be using 'play money' so it is the best time
      to lose,and learn lessons that you can apply in real life! It's a
      meaningful date with friends and family!

      To reserve seats, do the following steps:
      Step 1. Sign-up on www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/>
      (an invitation from DYAN RAMOS)
      Step 2. Send your name/age/occupation/reason for attending to
      0929-5514774 or 0915-2948858

      NOTE: Walk-in guests are not accepted, you should make reservations in
      advance.

      "The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how
      they use their time"
      ~Robert Kiyosaki

      Testimonial:
      "I've got an MBA and I didn't think I needed to be taught financial
      literacy.I was amazed at how much our culture has instilled in us that
      "being rich"equals "large income". Through CASHFLOW, I was able to shift
      my paradigm from earning more to making my assets work harder for
      me.Carol and I constantly joke about 'Doodads' whenever we get the
      temptation to buy something that uses up our cash. Thank you for
      introducing us to this game." - George Tran, Oregon

      More Testimonials on:
      http://www.cashflow101game.com/testimonials.htm
      <http://www.cashflow101game.com/testimonials.htm>