toycon, abs-cbn, hero, globe, mega mall and piracy

  • Israel Buenaluz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2009
      Is anyone still in this mailing list?

      I love toycon.
      It gives a lot of people the chance to get stuff at cheaper prices. Also it
      allows people to showcase their products/services/hobby to a bigger
      audience. :)

      But, have you guys ever wondered how can big name companies like ABS-CBN,
      HERO, GLOBE, and MEGA MALL allow themselves to be in an event together with
      a host of vendors selling pirated items (mostly videos).

      I just find it weird... and they have been doing this for 8 years.

      --
      Be careful of the toes you step on today,
      cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tomorrow.

    • anne claire santiago
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2009
        Just text in COSPLAYNEWS ON to 2345 for Globe and Sun Subscribers and to 2987 for Smart Subscribers for more announcements and updates about Cosplay. :)