Hey all =^.^= New guy here

  • joe or joseph you now my last look at m
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      Hey Paws up to all ^^

      My name is joe from North carolina i been into it for sometime now..
      most of the time a vamp but really not all that much of one and well
      really into the furry things. Not sure what got me into in it.
      But hey dose only one know a good site to buy from Hook me up with a
      email or anything// I chacked ebay ehheehhh/ no luck this wow.
      really.ya. well im off to sl talk to you latter