  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      Hello all!

      For cosplayers and cosplay events volunteer marshalls, I would like to extend this offer to you.

      Reach Out Otaku (aka RO2, currently under my moderation) is planning to take a series of lectures under the Philippine National Red Cross (PNRC) this summer.

      Here are what we've learned so far from the PNRC:
      There are two kinds of training in PNRC.
      One is first-aid training, the other is basic life training which combines first-aid training with basic paramedic procedures. We
      are currently opting for the first-aid training kasi hindi naman tayo
      madaling maaksidente ... but then again the cosplayers and marshalls who are part of RO2 alone are Habitat for Humanity
      supporters, so in light of that, which one do you guys think is better?Rates for customized basic life training:
      6 days = PhP1,100 per person
      3 days = PhP800.00 per person
      2 days = PhP750 per person. (Ivy and I prefer the PhP800.00/dayrate KUNG basic life training ang kukunin natin.)
      According to Ivy, less than PhP500.00daw per day ang first aid training.
      Which training mode do youprefer?

      Finally, according to Shirley of Red Cross Makati (thanks Ivy!), we need14minimum attendees to have our own customized training classes, meaningpupunta yung instructor sa venue na gusto natin, kaso sagot natin yungtranspo, 1 lunch and 2 snacks niya. Kung kulang tayo sa 14, we willhave to join the lectures that they are holding in other PNRC branches- currently, those are PNRC-Manila (mother ship) and PNRC-Shaw Blvd. Wewill need a head count for this, so PLEASE BE COUNTED! :D

      Sa may mga tanong pa, you may ask:
      Ms. Geraldine Repollo
      Branch Administrator
      PNRC-Makati
      Tel: 894-0252, 384-3092

      LET'S DO THIS! >o</

      Please make sure you answer ALL the points this email has raised. Thank you! :D

      ~Joy Bordador~
      Officer-in-Charge
      Reach Out Otaku
      ro2@yahoogroups.com / reachoutotaku@...