Fwd: [CINEMANILA] URGENT: Staff for fantaserye

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hey all,

      I think this is pretty much our expertise. XD

      Just join if you're interested.

      ~Haruka

      purple cow <j_puntawe@...> wrote: Date: 08 Mar 2007 00:01:06 -0800
      To: UP_CAST@yahoogroups.com, pinoyindiecinema@yahoogroups.com,
      cinemanila@yahoogroups.com, NSG_Artistahins@yahoogroups.com
      From: "purple cow" <j_puntawe@...>
      Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:01:11 +0800
      Subject: [CINEMANILA] URGENT: Staff for fantaserye

      Hi guys!

      We need people ASAP (as in sana by tomorrow) to fill up the following positions for an upcoming fantaserye:

      Props Artist (6 positions available)/ Props Director (1 position available)
      -responsible and knowledgeable in prop making
      -able to create realistic props with the use of rubber foam
      -keen to details
      -Be able to complete the requirements in 20 (working) days, and meet deadline.
      -Props director will oversee the department and coordinates with the art director
      -Home-based work
      -TF: 5K

      Industrial Designer (4 positions available)
      -responsible and knowledgeable in creating patterns (for rubber foams) that will be used in constructing big sets
      -able to decipher the right and feasible patterns as well
      -Construction will be done by other people, but ID may coordinate with them to check construction of the rubber foam set assigned to them.
      -Be able to complete the requirements for 20 working days, and meet deadline.
      -Studio-based work
      -TF: 10K

      Studio Artist Painter (4 positions available)
      -responsible in painting and coloring the set and props
      -knowledgeable in painting as well as paints and mixing colors
      -Able to achieve a realistic look and not studio-like/ fake feel
      -Be able to complete the requirements for 20 working days
      -Studio-based work

      We need efficient and responsible people. Quality work is very important to us. Anyone interested or know someone who might be interested, please email resume to ubengbaka@... --- kung pwede today. Or contact me through 09172020159/ 09196661678.

      Meeting with the Production designer will be on Saturday and work starts next week.

      Thanks!

      Joy Puntawe

      "Standing out amid a crowd of sameness is the Purple Cow..."