Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Looking for Cosplay Comic Strips

  • Robert Wong
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
      You can submit your cosplay related comics at filcosplay@.... This is a volunteered contribution, thus no need to apply or anything, the only thing we offer is free advertising- meaning you can put the URL of your online portfolio or your personal website beside your artwork.

      We are planning a second issue, and hopefully we could publish it in time for the next major cosplay event this summer. Thanks for you support!

      ricky daniel reyes <killaz_putcha@...> wrote: err....can i be any help for the next issue??? la lang
      po....mag-a-apply sana hahaha
      -pierrot-san ^___^

      --- Hellwalker <eva_guy01@...> wrote:

      > For local cosplay comics artists (Philippines)....
      >
      > Cosplay.ph (http://www.cosplay.ph) is looking for
      > artists who wants to
      > have their cosplay themed comic strips published on
      > their newsletter
      > to be distributed at the upcoming PSICOM convention
      > this January 27.
      >
      > Interested parties can submit their contributions to
      > filcosplay@... and must be within the
      > following format:
      >
      > 1) Exactly or approximately smaller than 3.5
      > (height) x 5 (length)
      > inches or...
      > 2) Exactly or approximately smaller than 1.5 x 5
      > inches or...
      > 3) Exactly or approximately smaller than 3.5 x 2.35
      > inches.
      > 4) Black and White with Gray gradients accepted.
      > 5) English and Tagalog (or both) language format
      > accepted.
      >
      > To further understand the newsletter format, click
      > here.
      >
      > Deadline of submission is this Friday, January 12,
      > 2007.
      >
      > Sorry for the short notice. If any of you peeps
      > have ready made
      > comics with cosplay themes you can submit at
      > filcosplay@....
      > Again, this will be printed and distributed at the
      > PSICOM Cosplay
      > Convention on January 27, 2007.
      >
      > Pass this info to your friends, thanks!

      THE PREMIER PHILIPPINE COSPLAY FORUM SITE
      ~~~~~ http://www.filcosplay.tk ~~~~~
      LEARN ABOUT COSPLAY & COSTUMES, CLICK HERE