Cosplay.ph New Upgrades

  • Hellwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      Interested in knowing the Philippine Cosplay scene? Then come to
      Cosplay.ph, your one place to stop and check out the latest cosplay
      news, events, galleries, articles and people! Come to
      http://www.cosplay.ph and find out!

      Cosplay.ph, the premier cosplay compendium in the Philippines, has
      made a new and improved Cosplay Resume section which now includes
      additional info like:

      Category: Anime? Book? Comic Book? J-Pop/Rock? Movie? Video Game? TV
      Series?

      Character name

      Series name: (what series the character came from)

      % Completed: (How many percent the costume is in progress)

      Hours to make: (how many hours it took you to finish it)

      Part of a Group? If so, which?

      Conventions: (Where you first debut your costume)

      Inspiration
      Why have you chosen this costume?

      Favorite task/aspect: (What part of the costume you like
      doing/creating/fixing)

      Most challenging task/aspect: (What part of the creation progress
      that gave you hell, lol!)

      Photographer: (who took your beautiful pose/whose picture you used in
      the image you uploaded?)

      Other photo information: (Some technical stuff about your photoshoot,
      where it was shot, how it was done, what studio, etc)

      Upload image: (Naturally the image you want uploaded)

      So if you are a member of Cosplay.ph, go there now and login (or
      register if you are not a member yet) at http://www.cosplay.ph and
      click on the Cosplay.ph Cosplay Resume and upload your pics!

      (Note: To those who had previously uploaded in the old resume format,
      we regret to inform you that you will have to start again. We deeply
      apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully we have made up for it
      with the brand new format and easier upload since you no longer need
      to put thumbnails anymore! )

      Spread the cosplay love! Visit http://www.cosplay.ph!