HELP WANTED FOR another DOCUMENTARY... Sorry guys.

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Of course I am such an utter moron but I need a back-up plan.

      Is anyone willing to be a guinea pig volunteer for our second documentary?

      It's going to be a SEVEN-TO-TEN-MINUTE SEGMENT. The topic is limited to one with an ENVIRONMENTAL OR NATURE-ORIENTED SLANT, or one with a CULTURAL SLANT.

      Now I have THREE environment-oriented proposals. I would like to know if anyone would be willing, on short notice, to be interviewed as a case study on the fourth one, which will touch on the Japanese popular culture "invasion" in the Philippines. I figured people WRITE about it, and some actually DO see it, but I would like to focus on less popular aspects like the MECHA, J-MUSIC (not limited to pop and rock) AND J-ASHION FANDOMS.

      If you're willing to be a part of this, please REPLY HERE ASAP or EMAIL ME AT haruka173@.... Again the criteria is that you are not just a manga and anime fan (that's usually a given), but you are also predominantly a MECHA, J-MUSIC AND/OR J-FASHION FAN. Oh, and you are also living within Regions 3, 4 and NCR of the Philippines. Thanks so much!

      PS to certain mods, if you could be so kind as to allow me to cross-post this, I would be forever grateful.

      ~Haruka~
      Princess of Wind and Air
      Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)