PRINCE OF TENNIS on local tv

  • magnetic_rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005
      just a quick one before the hols: PRINCE OF TENNIS (TENNIS NO
      OUJISAMA) is now being aired daily at 1600-1630 PM on new CHANNEL QTV
      (a division of GMA7). i haven't seen it yet to give my opinion on the
      dubbing, so just watch it and judge for yourselves.

      other shows like LOVE HINA and the HAYAO MIYAZAKI classic HEIDI also
      air on the same channel, on early morning timeslots. please check
      their official website at http://www.qtv.com.ph for more listings.

      while we're on the topic of QTV, does anybody have any idea if the
      channel is terrestial (free tv) or only available on cable? everyone i
      know is on cable so it seems pointless to ask them, but if you're
      still running on terrestial (which i doubt) please let me know if you
      also get the channel ^^;; thanks!

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
    • Mike Abundo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005
        Wonder when GMA7 will really step up to the plate with its own anime
        channel. ;)

        Mike

        http://pinoycosplay.com <http://pinoycosplay.com/>

        _____

        just a quick one before the hols: PRINCE OF TENNIS (TENNIS NO
        OUJISAMA) is now being aired daily at 1600-1630 PM on new CHANNEL QTV
        (a division of GMA7). i haven't seen it yet to give my opinion on the
        dubbing, so just watch it and judge for yourselves.

        other shows like LOVE HINA and the HAYAO MIYAZAKI classic HEIDI also
        air on the same channel, on early morning timeslots. please check
        their official website at http://www.qtv.com.ph for more listings.

        while we're on the topic of QTV, does anybody have any idea if the
        channel is terrestial (free tv) or only available on cable? everyone i
        know is on cable so it seems pointless to ask them, but if you're
        still running on terrestial (which i doubt) please let me know if you
        also get the channel ^^;; thanks!

        HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

        Anime
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Anime+movie&w1=Anime+movie&w2=Fun+games
        &w3=Fun+movie&w4=Fun&c=4&s=56&.sig=7sqdmoENkao0LE8mw0MsqQ> movie

        Fun
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Fun+games&w1=Anime+movie&w2=Fun+games&w
        3=Fun+movie&w4=Fun&c=4&s=56&.sig=KaWmNPcJd2IMS2_adGo9cw> games

        Fun
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Fun+movie&w1=Anime+movie&w2=Fun+games&w
        3=Fun+movie&w4=Fun&c=4&s=56&.sig=7rQCYzWHl4Lqgb0mbo48fw> movie

        Fun
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Fun&w1=Anime+movie&w2=Fun+games&w3=Fun+
        movie&w4=Fun&c=4&s=56&.sig=1E_sgWWri6P8w0SHDCiH-g>

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "pinoy_cosplay
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinoy_cosplay> " on the web.

        _____

      • Yaten Kou
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005
          their website says it all:
          "Come November 11, 2005, QTV Channel 11 will join the league of free-TV
          channels as it goes full blast. QTV-11, GMA Network's sister station, will
          be airing a colorful lineup geared mostly towards women and women's
          concerns. The carefully produced shows are angled to coincide with women's
          daily routines and will contain programming that highlight what is most
          important to women nationwide."

          source: http://www.qtv.com.ph/inside.php?getid=38&type=article&atyp=about

          yaten kou

          > just a quick one before the hols: PRINCE OF TENNIS (TENNIS NO
          > OUJISAMA) is now being aired daily at 1600-1630 PM on new CHANNEL QTV
          > (a division of GMA7). i haven't seen it yet to give my opinion on the
          > dubbing, so just watch it and judge for yourselves.
          >
          > other shows like LOVE HINA and the HAYAO MIYAZAKI classic HEIDI also
          > air on the same channel, on early morning timeslots. please check
          > their official website at http://www.qtv.com.ph for more listings.
          >
          > while we're on the topic of QTV, does anybody have any idea if the
          > channel is terrestial (free tv) or only available on cable? everyone i
          > know is on cable so it seems pointless to ask them, but if you're
          > still running on terrestial (which i doubt) please let me know if you
          > also get the channel ^^;; thanks!
          >
          > HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

          > --

        • Vanessa Ann B. Necor
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005
            we'll see. ;) but it is possible that they would have their own...
            about qtv, it is terrestial. our cable connection got all mixed up so we were stuck with loal channels for one day.. in fairness to it, it's clearer than the one in cable.

            Mike Abundo <mikeabundo@...> wrote: Wonder when GMA7 will really step up to the plate with its own anime
[...]

            Anime movie Fun games Fun movie Fun

            Vany
            www.tabulas.com/~vanynessity