[OT] LO site up!

  • magnetic_rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      Visit the Official Lights Out: Philippine Yaoi Convention Website!

      Lights Out plays host to the annual Philippine Yaoi Convention, and to
      mark our third year of bringing local fans only the best in yaoi and
      boy's love, we are holding the first Lights Out Yaoi Doujin Competition!

      Register now for news, updates, and information on the upcoming
      convention and other related activities! Site members also gain access
      to our exclusive features, including customized avatars and
      signatures, interactive article comments, full forum access, shoutbox
      access, members-only downloads, and so much more!

      So what are you waiting for?! Show your support for Lights Out and log
      on now! See you all in May 2006!

      http://lightsout.punkednoodle.com