[OT] LIGHTS_OUT: PHILIPPINE YAOI CONVENTION DOUJIN COMPETITION
- It's time to break out and save the world from lousy doujin!
JOIN LIGHTS_OUT: PHILIPPINE YAOI CONVENTION'S DOUJIN COMPETITION!
Soon on it's third year of hosting the annual Philippine Yaoi
Convention and other related events, LIGHTS OUT is now holding a
doujinshi competition for aspiring doujinshika like you!
The winner of the competition will get their work professionally
produced and printed, with all costs* shouldered by LIGHTS_OUT. The
winning comic will also be launched at the 2006 LIGHTS_OUT: Philippine
Yaoi Convention. Honestly, how cool is that?!
1) All doujinshi must have yaoi, BL, or shounen-ai plots. However, no
narrative restrictions will be imposed on the storyline or script.
2) The doujinshi and its characters should be based from existing
anime, manga, movies, tv series, video games, and other media.
Absolutely no original works will be allowed.
3) The doujinshi must contain 20-26 greyscale pages and must be
digitally sized into B5 at 300DPI resolution. The layout and
instructions regarding the technical aspects of the doujinshi will be
provided in the LIGHTS_OUT website.
4) The art must be personally done by you and your circle. Plagiarized
art will be automatically disqualified (plagiarized works include, but
is not limited to: traced art, copy-pasted art from other sources,
digitally enhanced art from existing print/graphics work, suspiciously
similar paneling and layout, etc.).
5) The deadline for submission of works is on MARCH 24, 2006.
6) The organizers reserve the sole right to modify competition rules
up to thirty days before the competition deadline.
* The organizers reserve the sole right to negotiate the production
and printing specifications of the winning work with the professional
print solutions provider.
For more details, please visit us at the official LIGHTS_OUT website