Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: An appeal for visual aids

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hentai_Yin_Moko <israel.buenaluz@...> wrote:
      Good day joy! ":)_

      The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
      72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
      scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
      photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
      scanner at home and at the office. ":(_

      I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang sa
      iyo dun if you want.

      yun lang,
      HYMHey HYM! :D

      Really? You'd do all that for me? Thanks heaps! I'll definitely be at the UP AME event, kAME Ulit. :D Or you can reach me through YM-ing here.

      ~Haruka~
      Princess of Wind and Air
      Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

    • Hentai_Yin_Moko
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 24, 2005
        Hi joy!

        I still couldnt find the CDs. ":(_

        Oki lang if raw pictures bigay ko sa iyo?
        Soli mo na lang pag OK ka na.

        I stil have 1 day to look for the CDs.

        Kita-kits bukas and good luck sa mga sasali sa cosplay!! ":)_

        On 11/14/05, Joy Bordador <haruka173@...> wrote:

        > Hentai_Yin_Moko <israel.buenaluz@...> wrote:
        > Good day joy! ":)_
        >
        > The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
        > 72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
        > scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
        > photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
        > scanner at home and at the office. ":(_
        >
        > I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang
        > sa
        > iyo dun if you want.
        >

        > yun lang,
        > HYMHey HYM! :D
        >
        > Really? You'd do all that for me? Thanks heaps! I'll definitely be at
        > the UP AME event, kAME Ulit. :D Or you can reach me through YM-ing here.
        >

        > ~Haruka~
        > Princess of Wind and Air
        > Green-Minded Fox Goddess
        > Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
        > Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
        > Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

        Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
        cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.