HATAW HANEP COSPLAY WINNERS!

  • Hellwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      First i would like to thank all of you who came to HERO COSPLAY.
      Nakaka-windang talaga. @_@ If not for the very generous, very helpful,
      very hardworking and very very makulit na marshalls for the event,
      bumigay na ako sa hilo.

      But my bestest thanks goes TO ALL THE COSPLAYERS WHO SUPPORTED THE
      EVENT! This was my first time to organize a cosplay event and im glad
      it turned out well. I hope you guys (cosplayers) felt safe,
      comfortable and accomodated throughout the event, and more
      importantly, had fun. ^^

      Congratulations to the winners of the HERO cosplay!

      COSPLAY IDOL AWARDS

      First Day:

      - SHARIVAN (makulit na red henshin)
      - DARK DEMON LORD (aka Morgulking of Filcosplay!)
      - CARROT TRANSFORMED (from Bakaretsu Hunters, the black guy)

      Second Day:

      - CARD CAPTOR SAKURA (from Tsubasa Chronicles)
      - AKABANE (Getbackers)
      - CRUSADER KNIGHT of Ragnarok
      - SHAIDER (there were suppose to be just 3 winners for the Idol
      Awards, but when he arrived he was such a standout we decided to have
      a fourth)

      COSPLAY GROUP AWARDS

      First Day: NARUTO GROUP FOUR (The last group to do the skit)
      Second Day: TSUNADE'S DELIGHT GROUP

      COSPLAYER FINALISTS:

      10 First Day Finalists:
      Carissa Uy (HARUNO SAKURA) of Naruto
      Michael Chua (KADAJ) of FFVII Advent Children
      Jake Anchores (KAKASHI) of Naruto
      Charize De Leon (SAKURA) of Card Captor Sakura
      Caress Valdes (ROGUE) of Ragnarok
      Ramoncito Medina (MACROSS VF-1) of Macross
      Didz Ballesteros (GAARA) of Naruto
      Sednes Lumampao (KAKASHI) of Naruto
      Cris Anthony Cuchapin (CHOUJI) of Naruto
      Mary Alvarez (YUUHI KURENAI) of Naruto

      10 Second Day Finalists:
      Cindy Fadera (STALKER) Ragnarok
      Alexandria Lim (SAZUKA) Angelic Layer
      Miguel Mercado (UCHIHA SASUKE) Naruto
      Bryan Fajardo (NARUTO) Naruto
      Jemire Simbul (ROCK LEE) Naruto
      Snake Pascual (Voltez V) Votez V
      Pam Quiton (ANBU) Naruto
      Die Lopez (UCHIHA SASUKE) Naruto
      John Paul Pareja (GAARA) Naruto
      Christine Echavez (BLANCHE) Angelic Layer

      HATAW HERO (BEST MALE)
      Ramoncito Medina (MACROSS VF-1) of Macross

      HATAW HEROINE (BEST FEMALE)
      Caress Valdes (ROGUE) of Ragnarok

      PINAKAHAWIG (Most Accurate)
      Cindy Fadera (STALKER) of Ragnarok

      BEST PERFORMANCE
      Jemire Simbul (ROCK LEE) of Naruto

      BATANG SUPERHERO
      Jancel Christian De Guzman (MIRMO) of Mirmo de Pon

      CRAFTSMANSHIP AWARD
      Sednes Lumampao (KAKASHI) of Naruto

      HERO'S PICK
      John Paul Pareja (GAARA) of Naruto

      PEOPLE'S CHOICE
      Miguel Mercado (UCHIHA SASUKE) of Naruto

      Again, congratulations to all of you!