Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: An appeal for visual aids

  • Hentai_Yin_Moko
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 13, 2005
      Good day joy! ":)_

      The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
      72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
      scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
      photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
      scanner at home and at the office. ":(_

      I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang sa
      iyo dun if you want.

      yun lang,
      HYM

      --
      Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
      cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.

    • Joy Bordador
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 14, 2005
        Hentai_Yin_Moko <israel.buenaluz@...> wrote:
        Good day joy! ":)_

        The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
        72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
        scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
        photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
        scanner at home and at the office. ":(_

        I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang sa
        iyo dun if you want.

        yun lang,
        HYMHey HYM! :D

        Really? You'd do all that for me? Thanks heaps! I'll definitely be at the UP AME event, kAME Ulit. :D Or you can reach me through YM-ing here.

        ~Haruka~
        Princess of Wind and Air
        Green-Minded Fox Goddess
        Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
        Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
        Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

      • Hentai_Yin_Moko
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 24, 2005
          Hi joy!

          I still couldnt find the CDs. ":(_

          Oki lang if raw pictures bigay ko sa iyo?
          Soli mo na lang pag OK ka na.

          I stil have 1 day to look for the CDs.

          Kita-kits bukas and good luck sa mga sasali sa cosplay!! ":)_