Re: An appeal for visual aids

  • hentai_yin_moko
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 10, 2005
      Eyo joy! ":)_

      Been so busy eh. Bali ive tansformed animedia100.com into a hosting +
      design + domain registration selling thingie na. ehhehe... But still
      im an anime lover. ":)_

      anyways, ive seen the orig photos from where those pics were scanned
      from. inform mo na lang ako of what u need and when u need it. La kasi
      ako scanner eh. ":(_

      ingats lagi,
      HYM

      --- In pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com, Joy Bordador <haruka173@y...> wrote:

      > Thanks heaps! <huggles>
      >
      > Sana magbalik ka na though, miss ka na namin todo e! Mas masaya
      kapag buo ang tropa!!! XD XD XD

      > ~Haruka~
      > Princess of Wind and Air
      > Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      > Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      > Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      > Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

    • Joy Bordador
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 11, 2005
        Maliliit yung pics ng animedia100... T_T Sana lahat ng pics makuha ko, siguro po by batch of cosplay and year (say, 1st batch-AEx 2000, 2nd batch Anime Cosplay Manila, ganun ba)... basta sana 300 dpi siya, pero kahit between 100-300 kb ang file size para naman hindi mag-degrade ang quality (i.e. pixellated) kapag ginalaw ko na.

        Thanks heaps!!! :D

        hentai_yin_moko <israel.buenaluz@...> wrote:
        Eyo joy! ":)_

        Been so busy eh. Bali ive tansformed animedia100.com into a hosting +
        design + domain registration selling thingie na. ehhehe... But still
        im an anime lover. ":)_

        anyways, ive seen the orig photos from where those pics were scanned
        from. inform mo na lang ako of what u need and when u need it. La kasi
        ako scanner eh. ":(_

        ingats lagi,
        HYM

        --- In pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com, Joy Bordador <haruka173@y...> wrote:

        > Thanks heaps! <huggles>
        >
        > Sana magbalik ka na though, miss ka na namin todo e! Mas masaya
        kapag buo ang tropa!!! XD XD XD

        > ~Haruka~
        > Princess of Wind and Air
        > Green-Minded Fox Goddess
        > Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
        > Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
        > Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

        Princess of Wind and Air
        Green-Minded Fox Goddess
        Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
        Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
        Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

      • Hentai_Yin_Moko
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 13, 2005
          Good day joy! ":)_

          The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
          72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
          scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
          photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
          scanner at home and at the office. ":(_

          I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang sa
          iyo dun if you want.

          yun lang,
          HYM

          --
          Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
          cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.

        • Joy Bordador
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 14, 2005
            Hentai_Yin_Moko <israel.buenaluz@...> wrote:
            Good day joy! ":)_

            The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
            72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
            scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
            photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
            scanner at home and at the office. ":(_

            I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang sa
            iyo dun if you want.

            yun lang,
            HYMHey HYM! :D

            Really? You'd do all that for me? Thanks heaps! I'll definitely be at the UP AME event, kAME Ulit. :D Or you can reach me through YM-ing here.

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 24, 2005
              Hi joy!

              I still couldnt find the CDs. ":(_

              Oki lang if raw pictures bigay ko sa iyo?
              Soli mo na lang pag OK ka na.

              I stil have 1 day to look for the CDs.

              Kita-kits bukas and good luck sa mga sasali sa cosplay!! ":)_