Re: [pinoy_cosplay] An appeal for visual aids

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 8, 2005
      Thanks heaps! <huggles>

      Sana magbalik ka na though, miss ka na namin todo e! Mas masaya kapag buo ang tropa!!! XD XD XD

      ~Haruka~
      Princess of Wind and Air
      Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

    • Mike Abundo
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 8, 2005
        Try contacting Ronald Guanzon: http://www.weareanime.org
        <http://www.weareanime.org/>

        That guy's been neck-deep in cosplay coverage since waaaaaay back. ;)

        Mike

        http://pinoycosplay.com <http://pinoycosplay.com/>

        _____

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 10, 2005
          Eyo joy! ":)_

          Been so busy eh. Bali ive tansformed animedia100.com into a hosting +
          design + domain registration selling thingie na. ehhehe... But still
          im an anime lover. ":)_

          anyways, ive seen the orig photos from where those pics were scanned
          from. inform mo na lang ako of what u need and when u need it. La kasi
          ako scanner eh. ":(_

          ingats lagi,
          HYM

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 11, 2005
            Maliliit yung pics ng animedia100... T_T Sana lahat ng pics makuha ko, siguro po by batch of cosplay and year (say, 1st batch-AEx 2000, 2nd batch Anime Cosplay Manila, ganun ba)... basta sana 300 dpi siya, pero kahit between 100-300 kb ang file size para naman hindi mag-degrade ang quality (i.e. pixellated) kapag ginalaw ko na.

            Thanks heaps!!! :D

            hentai_yin_moko <israel.buenaluz@...> wrote:
            Eyo joy! ":)_

            Been so busy eh. Bali ive tansformed animedia100.com into a hosting +
            design + domain registration selling thingie na. ehhehe... But still
            im an anime lover. ":)_

            anyways, ive seen the orig photos from where those pics were scanned
            from. inform mo na lang ako of what u need and when u need it. La kasi
            ako scanner eh. ":(_

            ingats lagi,
            HYM

            --- In pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com, Joy Bordador <haruka173@y...> wrote:

            > Thanks heaps! <huggles>
            >
            > Sana magbalik ka na though, miss ka na namin todo e! Mas masaya
            kapag buo ang tropa!!! XD XD XD

            > ~Haruka~
            > Princess of Wind and Air
            > Green-Minded Fox Goddess
            > Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
            > Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
            > Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

            Princess of Wind and Air
            Green-Minded Fox Goddess
            Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
            Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
            Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

          • Hentai_Yin_Moko
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 13, 2005
              Good day joy! ":)_

              The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
              72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
              scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
              photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
              scanner at home and at the office. ":(_

              I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang sa
              iyo dun if you want.

              yun lang,
              HYM

              --
              Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
              cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.

            • Joy Bordador
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 14, 2005
                Hentai_Yin_Moko <israel.buenaluz@...> wrote:
                Good day joy! ":)_

                The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
                72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
                scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
                photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
                scanner at home and at the office. ":(_

                I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang sa
                iyo dun if you want.

                yun lang,
                HYMHey HYM! :D

                Really? You'd do all that for me? Thanks heaps! I'll definitely be at the UP AME event, kAME Ulit. :D Or you can reach me through YM-ing here.

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 24, 2005
                  Hi joy!

                  I still couldnt find the CDs. ":(_

                  Oki lang if raw pictures bigay ko sa iyo?
                  Soli mo na lang pag OK ka na.

                  I stil have 1 day to look for the CDs.

                  Kita-kits bukas and good luck sa mga sasali sa cosplay!! ":)_