OFF-TOPIC: SELF-INDUCED CPR , in case of a heart attack

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
      Whoops, sorry, forgot the attachment! v^_^0

      This is for all the frequently-stressed out people out there, just like me... v^_^000

      ~Haruka~
      Princess of Wind and Air
      Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)