OT: ONGAKU SESSIONS 20051001 *NEW UPDATES*
- View SourceOngakuSociety in cooperation with LIGHTS_OUT! Philippine Yaoi
Convention proudly presents:
ONGAKU SESSIONS: Your favorite J-music inspired bands, in a whole new
Featuring performances by 0% Off, Do 'Ahou, Dojibiron, GP_A, NEOtaku,
and Progeny! Plus Cosplay, Auctions, and Freebies!
October 1, 2005 / 6:00 PM
Anonas, Quezon City
Tix at Php 120 @ and comes with a drink*!
*beer, soda, or bottled water
For inquiries and ticket reservation, please e-mail us at:
For more details about the event visit the Official OngakuSociety
Webpage at: http://ongaku.butterflysleep.com
NEVER LET THE MUSIC DIE DOWN!!!
This event is sponsored by UPAME -- University of the Philippines
Anime Manga Enthusiasts. Visit their website at: http://up-ame.org/
1) Tickets can be pre-ordered for PhP 120 apiece (entrance plus one
drink). Pre-ordered tickets are GOOD AS SOLD, so kindly deliberate
carefully before placing your order.
To place an order, please e-mail us at
ongakusociety-owner[at]yahoogroups[dot]com with your name, mobile
phone number, and the number of tickets you will be purchasing.
2) Tickets can also be bought at the gate starting 6:00 PM.
1) Event line-ups and schedules are subject to change without prior
notice by the Organizers.
1) Participants to the J-Rock/J-Pop Cosplay competition are requested
to register in full costume at the booth located near the bar
entrance. Please fill out the proper forms and pose for the photo
booth before proceeding inside the bar.
2) Three winners will be declared during the Cosplay ramp segment of
the program. Two winners will be selected at the Judges' discretion:
Best Male Cosplayer and Best Female Cosplayer; a third winner will be
selected by the audience as the Crowd Favorite.
Winners will receive certificates from OngakuSociety and gift packages
from our generous sponsors.
3) NO DRESSING ROOMS will be provided; however, there is a public rest
room located within the venue building, so feel free to dress up there.
Media Coverage and Accreditation
1) Representatives of major news and media corporations have the
privilege of covering the event even without formal notification to
the Organizers of the event.
2) However, representatives of smaller, independently run print,
broadcast, and internet-based media groups (including, but not limited
to: personal sites, mailing lists, web forums, and online communities)
are required to submit a formal letter of request and an acceptable
list of credentials to the Organizers before being granted media passes.
3) Noncompliance with the accreditation rule will result in subsequent
ejection from the event premises, as well as banning from future
activities held by or affiliated with the Organizers.