FILIPINO COSPLAY MODELS who want to become Anime/Cartoons

  • Jason Dube
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
      Just started this new MODELS groups and Im starting to get the word out.
      Basically it works like this...if your interested in having your image drawn as a
      ANIME/CARTOON and would like in having a small group of your photos
      veiwed by artists in the photo section...CHECK OUT THIS Yahoo Group.
      Add your photos, files, and links to your websites to gain more exposure.

      Its just another way to connect in the entertainment industry, and I thought it
      would be a lot of fun.
    • Joy Bordador
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
        Hi. Is this legit? And can ANYONE all over the world join? ^_^

        Jason Dube <scattered_cat@...> wrote:Just started this new MODELS groups and Im starting to get the word out.
        Basically it works like this...if your interested in having your image drawn as a
        ANIME/CARTOON and would like in having a small group of your photos
        veiwed by artists in the photo section...CHECK OUT THIS Yahoo Group.
        Add your photos, files, and links to your websites to gain more exposure.

        Its just another way to connect in the entertainment industry, and I thought it
        would be a lot of fun.

        ~Haruka~
        Princess of Wind and Air
        Green-Minded Fox Goddess
        Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
        Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
        Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)
      • Joanah Cammille Ong
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
          hey, can i join?

          Joy Bordador <haruka173@...> wrote:Hi. Is this legit? And can ANYONE all over the world join? ^_^

          Jason Dube <scattered_cat@...> wrote:Just started this new MODELS groups and Im starting to get the word out.
          Basically it works like this...if your interested in having your image drawn as a
          ANIME/CARTOON and would like in having a small group of your photos
          veiwed by artists in the photo section...CHECK OUT THIS Yahoo Group.
          Add your photos, files, and links to your websites to gain more exposure.

          Its just another way to connect in the entertainment industry, and I thought it
          would be a lot of fun.

          ~Haruka~
          Princess of Wind and Air
          Green-Minded Fox Goddess
          Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
          Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
          Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

          Anime movie Anime movie dvd Anime game

          *~*~*~*~*Joanah Cammille Ong*~*~*~*~*

          "I was weak. That's why I needed you... Needed someone to punish me for my sins... But that's all over now... I know the truth. Now it's time to end this."

        • Jason Dube
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
            Of course, all artists and models around the world are welcome.

            Take Care,

            Jason Dube
            scattered_cat@...
            http://www.scatteredcomics.com

          • Joanah Cammille Ong
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 5, 2005
              what and where will this take place?

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 5, 2005
                Joanah,

                It has strated NOW. It is taking place at...

                please join up, submit your samples (Weather your a
                ARTIST or MODEL) and have a Great time!

                http://mail.yahoo.com