No class tomorrow, but our symposium pushes through

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      The University of the Philippines College of Mass Communication (UP CMC)
      Communication 191 (Media Ethics) Class Section MWX
      invites everyone to
      SAAN KA LULUGAR?: Mga Hamong Etikal sa Midya
      A symposium on ethical challenges faced by media practitioners
      on MONDAY, AUGUST 29TH, 2005, 1:00 TO 4:00 PM
      at the UP BALAY KALINAW,
      Guerrero corner Dagohoy Streets, UP Diliman, Quezon City
      (beside Ilang-Ilang Residence across the University Arcade).

      Featured guest speakers are:

      Mr. Raymond Red
      (independent filmmaker, winner of the Palme D'Or at the 2000 Cannes International Film Festival for "Anino")

      Mr. Howie Severino
      (print and broadcast journalist, co-founder of the Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism)

      Ms. Kelly Vergel de Dios
      (Administrative Manager, GMA Network News and Public Affairs Division)

      *** Please, PLEASE guys, pumunta na kayo. Nakakahiya sa speakers namin if we don't have any audience members kasi this symposium has been VERY delayed. Thanks heaps! v^_^v

      ~Haruka~
      Princess of Wind and Air
      Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)