Re: [pinoy_cosplay] cosplay

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 9, 2005
      Malamang dahil mahirap na ang Pilipinas.

      Damn those pro-Erap, pro-FPJ people. XP (Hope none of you are any of those in this list.)
      As much as I hate GMA, I hate having showbiz personalities rule the country even more. >_<000

      Lime Mamiya <x_kamui11@...> wrote:
      yup yup! meron. dapat this july po siya kaso na MOVED.. hehe!

      ~Haruka~
      Princess of Wind and Air
      Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)