Re: [pinoy_cosplay] cosplay

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2005
      May Comic Market? Hmmm... Let's see. I haven't heard anything from anyone lately so I won't pre-empt any announcements.

      ~Haruka~
      Princess of Wind and Air
      Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)
    • Lime Mamiya

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 9, 2005
          Malamang dahil mahirap na ang Pilipinas.

          Damn those pro-Erap, pro-FPJ people. XP (Hope none of you are any of those in this list.)
          As much as I hate GMA, I hate having showbiz personalities rule the country even more. >_<000