cosplay

  • tsukinaiyume
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1 2:40 AM
      does anybody know when the next cosplay will be? ^_^
    • Lime Mamiya
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1 4:21 AM
        my friend told me that there's a COMIC MARKET but he doesnt told it to me when

        tsukinaiyume <tsukinaiyume@...> wrote:does anybody know when the next cosplay will be? ^_^

      • Joy Bordador
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 3 7:05 PM
          May Comic Market? Hmmm... Let's see. I haven't heard anything from anyone lately so I won't pre-empt any announcements.

          ~Haruka~
          Princess of Wind and Air
          Green-Minded Fox Goddess
          Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
          Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
          Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)
        • Lime Mamiya

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 9 8:36 AM
              Malamang dahil mahirap na ang Pilipinas.

              Damn those pro-Erap, pro-FPJ people. XP (Hope none of you are any of those in this list.)
              As much as I hate GMA, I hate having showbiz personalities rule the country even more. >_<000