OT: OngakuSociety Official Webpage Launch

  • magnetic_rose2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2005
      The Secret is OUT! It's the new OngakuSociety Official Webpage!

      http://ongaku.butterflysleep.com

      Packed to the rafters with news, features, band profiles, and so much
      more! Join and win great prizes with our contests! Download hot new
      music samplers! Shop or trade with any of our preferred merchants and
      traders! Leave comments and shout outs at our fully interactive content
      areas and seamlessly integrated tagboard!

      Register for free to gain access to our members-only features! Our only
      requirements are that you love the music, follow site rules, and
      respect your fellow fans. How easy is that -- so what are you waiting
      for?! Log on to the new OngakuSociety Official Webpage now!

      http://ongaku.butterflysleep.com

      Brought to you by the OngakuSociety moderators. Never let the music die
      down!