ANIME EXPLOSION 2005 PICTURES BY KIRBY AGUDELO (correction)

  • kirby agudelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      guys,

      here is a temporary page that i made to display the pictures i took during this year's anime
      explosion. it takes me a long time to re do my website so i just made this temporary page

      http://kirby-agudelo.epinoy.com/photographs/anime_explosion_2005/

      also i would like to ask if how the page is doing. i mean if the images take a long time to
      display or if the server is too slow etc. please email me personally of your experience thanks!!!

      upcoming j-music related gallerys (mga hindi ko pa natapos)

      JUUJIRO LARUKU DAY
      KOSSACK GIG AT CAINTA
      J-CRUNCH!!!

      -kirby
      "I'm a MAPUAN not a MALAYAN" -coe 98110323