ANIME EXPLOSION 2005 PICTURES BY KIRBY AGUDELO

  • kirby agudelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      guys,

      here is a temporary page that i made to display the pictures i took during this year's anime
      explosion. it takes me a long time to re do my website so i just made this temporary page

      http://kirby-agudelo.net/temp_photo_anime_expl/

      also i would like to ask if how the page is doing. i mean if the images take a long time to
      display or if the server is too slow etc. please email me personally of your experience thanks!!!

      upcoming j-music related gallerys (mga hindi ko pa natapos)

      JUUJIRO LARUKU DAY
      KOSSACK GIG AT CAINTA
      J-CRUNCH!!!

      -kirby
      -----------------------
      "I'm a MAPUAN not a MALAYAN" -coe 98110323
    • Hentai_Yin_Moko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        HI there kirby! ":)_

        Tried surfing on to the URL that you have posted and i think its not
        working. ":(_

        On 6/1/05, kirby agudelo <thekirbyte@...> wrote:
        > guys,
        >
        > here is a temporary page that i made to display the pictures i took during
        > this year's anime
        > explosion. it takes me a long time to re do my website so i just made this
        > temporary page
        >
        > http://kirby-agudelo.net/temp_photo_anime_expl/
        >
        > also i would like to ask if how the page is doing. i mean if the images
        > take a long time to
        > display or if the server is too slow etc. please email me personally of
        > your experience thanks!!!
        >
        > upcoming j-music related gallerys (mga hindi ko pa natapos)
        >
        > JUUJIRO LARUKU DAY
        > KOSSACK GIG AT CAINTA
        > J-CRUNCH!!!
        >

        > -kirby

        Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
        cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.