animax robo-dream 2005 congrats!

  • Hentai_Yin_Moko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      Hi guys!

      I would just like to congratulate the winners and the finalist dun sa
      animax cosplay.

      Are they members of this ML?

      Chii was nice and mabait and was also game for pics. ":)_ The DOM
      rocks! heheheh... (thats DOM as in the zeon mech in gundam and not
      D.O.M. ok? hehehehhe)

      The liitle girls costume was also great.

      ":)_

      congrats sa lahat ng nakasali!

      --
      Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
      cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.