waaaah CCHQ is closing ;_;

  • magnetic_rose2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      CCHQ CLOSING SALE

      30% to 50% off on Comics and Manga

      from December 1 - 18

      Store Hours: 10am to 530pm, Monday to Saturday

      It has been a pleasure serving you for the past three years. We have
      met so many wonderful people and learned so much about life,
      business and ourselves. We thank you for your loyal patronage.

      CCHQ

      For those with consignments or reservations with us, please settle
      your business by December 10, 2004.

      news gacked from charles (off of hazel's flist).

      anyway peeps -- if you have anything manga or comic book related on
      your christmas list, pleased drop by the store and help out the
      girls one last time. it was a wonderful place to hang out and get
      stuff from, but i guess the dollar exchange rate and the dwindling
      demand finally killed the sisters' dream ;_;