business opportunity!

  • Dan Mendoza
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2004
      Do you want to EARN just by using the following brands? Or just by
      knowing people using them? Or do you just want to have 10-50%
      discounts with these products? 1) Nestle Products 2) Ovaltine 3)
      Manels 4) Maphisto 5) Sportshouse 6) All brands of cellphone loads
      as well as prepaid cards 7) & a lot more KNOWN, LEADING and BRANDED
      products! Be a PERSONAL ENDORSER and EARN at least P2,000/week! Work
      in your OWN TIME! NO HARD SELLING! NO QUOTA! Just give me 15 minutes
      of your time and I'll explain it to you for free! You can also
      attend our FREE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATION on Saturday,
      November 20, 2004 at the Vinzon's Hall Rooftop, UP Diliman. 1st
      presentation by 2pm. 2nd presentation by 5pm. Just contact me (DAN
      MENDOZA) at 4168400 or text me at 09198068877!
    • Yaten Kou
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2004
        yan ba ung IGEN? diba Multi-Level Marketing yan or MLM? ^_^
        wla ba sila problem ngayon? pagkakalam ko down ata system nila, nagdowngrade
        daw ata from Real Time Binary System to Really Terrible Binary System?

        hmm.........

        member na dyan ung pinsan ko e, di naman daw sila kumita, napaka stiff daw
        kasi ng membership fee, 5000 daw ata, not sure, pero in fairness maganda
        mga products, e Manels at Sports House ba naman e san ka pa? pero ung
        mlm company ata ang may problem ung genesis daw ata un. well i dunno
        the real story behind it, wla naman ako paki sa mga MLM e :^_^

        yaten kou

        Web and Wireless Dev't and Hosting http://www.guokou.com
        Free email at http://www.icolony.ph
        Anime Club Forums http://ac.iweb.ph