HELP PLEASE, TO ALL COSPLAYERS AND ANIME FANS WITH ANIME-RELATED JOBS

  • haruka173
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2004
      As I wasn't able to talk to most of you on Saturday and I don't have
      most of your cellphone numbers, I have no choice but to ask you HERE.

      I need your help badly. My radio show goes on the air TOMORROW
      (THURSDAY), SEPTEMBER 23, and I'm STILL lacking one guest because my
      original guest, Ate Dice/Krizelle, can't make it tomorrow (the other
      guest's Kuya Igor, and although he's said he'll try to bring another
      person with him for my radio show with my blockmate, I can only rely
      on the word TRY). Please, PLEASE text me at 0917-8163296 ASAP that
      you do not have a day job and that you ARE free from 10:30 AM to
      12:00 NN ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 (excluding travel time).

      Also, if you agree to be an interviewee, please fill up the
      following and email it to me ASAP at haruka173@...:

      =======================

      FULL NAME:
      NICKNAME:
      AGE:
      BIRTHDAY:
      SEX:
      GENDER ORIENTATION:
      CURRENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
      PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
      ALL POSSIBLE CONTACT NUMBERS:
      OCCUPATION:
      OFFICE ADDRESS:
      OFFICE CONTACT NUMBERS:
      HOBBIES: (wholesome please)
      LIKES: (anything wholesome under the sun)
      DISLIKES: (anything wholesome under the sun)
      FAVOURITE MANGA:
      FAVOURITE ANIME:
      LEAST FAVOURITE MANGA:
      LEAST FAVOURITE ANIME:
      DESCRIBE YOURSELVES: (wholesome please)

      =======================

      Sorry for all the questions but this IS a personality interview, so
      we'd like to get to know you all a bit better before we go on the
      air tomorrow.

      Before I forget, the interview will be at DZUP, Broadcast Media
      Center, College of Mass Communication, Plaridel Hall, UP Diliman (if
      you're coming from University Avenue, go all the way to the Oblation
      and turn left; it's at the LEFT-MOST BUILDING and is ACROSS THE
      COLLEGE OF MUSIC/ABELARDO HALL).

      I'm waiting for all your replies (SMS and email) by 2:00 PM TODAY,
      SEPTEMBER 22. Thanks heaps!!!