(Off-Topic) Make a deposit and get a free gift and insurance from Philam Savings Bank!

  • Dexter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Musta mga friends...

      I would like to invite you join the Home and Travel Basics Promo. Just open a savings or checking account at any Philam Savings Bank branch and instantly get free premium items such as luggage, elecrtic fan, water dispenser, DVD player, TV, washing machine, refrigerator... depending on the amount of your deposit (starting at PhP20,000). Plus, the deposit account you open come with an ATM card that can be used in all Megalink, Bancnet and Expressnet ATMs for FREE, without incurring any service charges. You also get a FREE Personal Accident Insurance that is worth 10X the amount of your deposit.

      This promo runs until September 30, 2004 only. Just remember to mention my name, Dexter C. Lim, client of UN Avenue branch, as the one who referred you to this promo.

      You can avail of this exciting deposit package at any of the following PhilamBank branches:

      1.) PhilamLife Bldg., Madrigal Business Park, Alabang

      2.) Elcano Plaza, Elcano St., Binondo, Manila

      3.) Philam Bldg., Dela Rosa cor. C. Palanca, Legaspi Village, Makati

      4.) CTH Bldg., McArthur Hi-way, San Fernando, Pampanga

      5.) West Avenue near Quezon Avenue, QC

      6.) Pastor Bldg., P.Burgos St., Batangas City

      7.) PhilamLife Bldg., Osmena Blvd., Cebu City

      8.) PhilamLife Tower, Paseo de Roxas, Makati

      9.) UN Avenue, Ermita, Manila.

      Please email me if you have inquiries. Thanks.

      Yours,

      Dexter C. Lim
      client,
      Philam Savings Bank