Sorry OT... need help!

  • haruka173
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 4:13 AM
      Hi! I am so very sad right now ... because my blockmate lost ALL my
      production music CDs!!! >________________________< That includes my
      AUTOGRAPHED "Snow in the Sahara" CD by Anggun (it's a souvenir of
      the time my sister and I met her in the flesh), my RARE "Perfect of
      Animage" CD (original, made-in-Japan, not available outside unless
      pre-ordered in certain countries, and with me since 7th grade), AND
      all my anime compilation CDs!!! T_T Not only have I lost many items
      of sentimental value but also many things that are useful for my

      Could anyone, ANYONE at all, please send me all their anime music -
      whether TV edits, long original versions, background music or
      karaoke versions, I don't bloody care - at haruka173-@...
      (minus the dashes)??? I will always remember your kindness.

      Thank you very much!

      ~Haruka/Ligaya~

      PS Now you know why I'm busy...