Hayao Miyazaki at TitusBrandsma & Cine Adarna!

  • haruka173
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 2:44 AM
      Here's something that I'm sure will delight all Hayao Miyazaki and
      Studio Ghibli fans!

      Cine Adarna, the University of the Philippines Film Institute's Film
      Center, in cooperation with Pelikula@TitusBrandsma, present a
      selection of celebrated anime by Japanese master filmmaker Hayao
      Miyazaki on Saturday, July 31st, 2004, at the Videotheque. Admission
      is free.

      The films will be released in this order:

      1:00 pm - Castle in the Sky Laputa

      4:00 pm - Princess Mononoke

      7:00 pm - Spirited Away

      Please contact the following for more details:

      UP Film Institute (College of Mass Communication)
      Plaridel Hall, Ylanan Road, UP Diliman, Quezon City
      9205401 local 4639; 9206863 (telefax)
      up_film_institute_ @ _ hotmail.com (*minus spaces and underscores)

      Cine Adarna (formerly the UP Film Center)
      Magsaysay and Osmena Avenues, UP Diliman, Quezon City
      9205301 local 4589 or 4440; 9263640; 9250286; 9262722 (telefax)
      http://www.upd.edu.ph/~film_ctr

      ~Haruka~
      (UPD Broadcast Communication student IRL)