Hayao Miyazaki at TitusBrandsma & Cine Adarna!

  • haruka173
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2004
      Here's something that I'm sure will delight all Hayao Miyazaki and
      Studio Ghibli fans!

      Cine Adarna, the University of the Philippines Film Institute's Film
      Center, in cooperation with Pelikula@TitusBrandsma, present a
      selection of celebrated anime by Japanese master filmmaker Hayao
      Miyazaki on Saturday, July 31st, 2004, at the Videotheque. Admission
      is free.

      The films will be released in this order:

      1:00 pm - Castle in the Sky Laputa

      4:00 pm - Princess Mononoke

      7:00 pm - Spirited Away

      Please contact the following for more details:

      UP Film Institute (College of Mass Communication)
      Plaridel Hall, Ylanan Road, UP Diliman, Quezon City
      9205401 local 4639; 9206863 (telefax)
      up_film_institute_ @ _ hotmail.com (*minus spaces and underscores)

      Cine Adarna (formerly the UP Film Center)
      Magsaysay and Osmena Avenues, UP Diliman, Quezon City
      9205301 local 4589 or 4440; 9263640; 9250286; 9262722 (telefax)
      http://www.upd.edu.ph/~film_ctr

      ~Haruka~
      (UPD Broadcast Communication student IRL)