Re: screw it.

  • haruka173
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
      --- In pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com, "Army Sta.Ana"
      <army_kenichikun@y...> wrote:
      > Walang Anime Quest ngayong taon.

      REALLY??? That's odd... @_@ <Kris Aquino's private school girl accent
      kicks in> Sure na ba yan???

      Well in that case, hope you didn't miss Animax's convention just this
      past Saturday (April 3rd)! I sorta did, but I got to see the opening
      and ending of it.... ^_^;;;

      WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I MISS COSPLAY!!!
      <weeps inconsolably>

      ~Haruka~
    • vampire_from_hell_lestat
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2004
        is that serious? no anime quest for this year? why??? i'm already
        done with my costume!

        --- In pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com, "haruka173" <haruka173@y...>