New Birthday Calendar

  • haruka173@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2004
      Hi

      I'm setting up a birthday calendar and need your help. Just click the link below and enter your birthday details. (It's quick, easy and you can keep your age secret!)

      http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/433773a1644934b905

      Thanks
      Joy
    • haruka173@yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
          Hi

          I'm setting up a birthday calendar and need your help. Just click the link below and enter your birthday details. (It's quick, easy and you can keep your age secret!)

          http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob1/433773a1644934b248997099c905

          Thanks
          Joy

          PS IF YOU GUYS GOT THIS FROM ME ALREADY, I'M SORRY! PLEASE DISREGARD THIS. ^_^0