aq question

  • Princess Sugar Trip Rai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      hey guys, i know that no one really knows me here... but anyway, i would just like to ask when is the next aq and if there is a dance contest coming. :D i just wanted to ask.

      "when i touch you, can you feel that? when i need you, could you give that? when you open your eyes, do you see me? when i fall down, do you catch me?"

      -Raisa-
      (broken angel)