SEASON'S GREETINGS

  • Jocelyn C Bordador
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2003
      Merry Christmas, everyone! And may you have a Happy and Prosperous New Year as well! May the blessings of God(dess) be with you and your loved ones forever.

      Delurking,
      ~Haruka/Makino Tsukushi/Mu Ye Shan Cai~

      PS To cosplayers, re: Rude Cosplay Commentators: Well, what can I say, I as a really OP Maria Tachibana was practically BOOED and forced offstage BY THE CROWD all because I recalled a sucky line from the Sakura Wars movie. (Let's not get into the details please ... I'm trying to store this event somewhere where I won't find it till I die.) Pride ko na lang at saka yung kaalamang "Hindi naman nila kaya ang ginagawa kong ito" ang nanaig para hindi ako umiyak then and there. This has never happened to me before, but only on my first Culture Crash Con attendance of all places, and I hope and pray that it doesn't happen to you at any time and place. ^_^ Peace out!

      EDSAMAIL. Internet the way YOU WANT IT.
      www.edsamail.com.ph